Monday, February 28, 2011

Dr. Bernstine Does It Really Work?

different and experimental on Monday ..

Doing a bit of history ..


grew up next to a neighbor who was also a close friend, was normal after spending the afternoon playing my Mom called us to dinner and the well off. A time to finish the dish my mom always asked if I wanted more and he always answered yes, because he was left wanting ...


many times also have some encounter with someone, talk, live together and goodbye. But is the .. There would have said ...


who has an account addictive active on facebook or twitter will not let me lie. Communication in such sites is quick and concrete issues we can continue no matter that we are not connected @ s all day on the pc. Returning to visit such sites, we can see the updates and if we need to consider or comment on the same link ..

Today, Monday, I invite you to do an experiment ..

We l @ s @ s Blogger applies also to continue with the topic, only that we have not taken advantage. O well, at least I do not ..

By leaving a comment we get a little picture which makes me the honor of leaving present ...

Well, after writing the message if you pigeons where we send follow-up comments to specific mail (here is the blog of mine as an example), it may happen that:

- If any doubt is left of a post, I do know the answer right here and get them mail ..
- who have other input on the post makes us know and we'll keep commenting ..
- Whoever does not blog or I do not have your email (Hi Veronica! Hi Elisa!) Because here we're answering ...

Besides, if we're all friend @ s and are always in interaction, I think if the test is worth .. Next we
?

The temptations that we do not miss ..

Just as he does not want the thing it can to weave these little by little squares says the diagram and at least we know it ..
Voila!
The blouse is!


flamingotoes.com
Image from
Would you
I heard that someone is out of the closet here?
Sip ...
These last days have been like a little more oxygen sewing machine, and this how-to ....
Luxury for Summer!


Returning to the experiment ..

I usually I have the pc turned on all morning because I listen to internet radio. And me emails are coming so we'll be playing outstanding and blogging to see that this is going ..

Vale?
Happy and ligerita Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment