Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Car Headrest Dvd Player Installation Calgary

And today too!


Truths Wednesday ..

I give my word of honor and anyone who knows me in person I can say, 'I'm not a negative person' ...


not swear because it's the religions are not giving us very well for this blog ...


Well, he always considérome'm looking on the bright side to the matter, of course I have gray days, but thanks to the daily turmoil sometimes gives me no time to rest as grayish ..


Yesterday Grinch came out my particular ...


As the world be fighting on February 14, the Mother's Day, Teacher, Child, Earth, Book, etc., only that day ..


urticaria feel a little emotional ..


My Mom is the daughter of Greek immigrants, and family adventures have taught us that not only does the Mexican and Latino male. The grandfather was given very well make the difference between the daughters and son.


But that trained him to my Mom that we should educate their children equally. Paterna home, my brother gave better the rag and was in charge of the mop.

never was a "Son do not do that is to women." Also banned was not that man cry when she was the desire, which get into the kitchen, washed, ironed, in the end .. A normal life.


Tooodos Within the defects we have these 3 brothers (alias the 3 Little Pigs ☺) we are fortunate to have grown by about gender equitable world (well I think in almost everything).


I ask is that loss a few minutes a day and daily retrained in this poor mother who has a pile of clothes to wash, children begging for food, coming from work and the man sitting with his drink waiting to be served.


Is not a requirement in this country to demonstrate not pregnant to obtain a job.


Do not put your head crooked face when you have sick children or inconvenient than having children.

That desicion is yours to have children or not.


That 'seed holders' to take responsibility even after divorce ..

Etc, etc. ..


I think the day we do not have to dedicate one day to the female gender as we gain ..

Congratulations On behalf of myself everyday for being born with chromosomes that make a difference and he has loosened the adventure of living with the female next door and face the day to day with sick substance !


Light Desserts and felt ..
Here start instructions ..


And here we are still armed women ..
They are simple and here is the how-to ..



It is always valuable to have the respect people's admiration.

Jean Jacques Rousseau

pd normal come tomorrow! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment