Friday, March 11, 2011

Small Dune Buggy Plans

Light Friday .. SurTidiTo and visiting ... Re-using

already arrived!
How are you?
Hopefully well as me.

What do you think?
Well I keep falling asleep on the floor!
It's just so Fresquecito. .
Is it because it is winter?

And then not know where I am! ☺
Well, at least not bag your routine?
Besitos!


And pray "after greeting the niece ..
start our tour weberil:
momtastic.com
Image
A delicate dress made with bandanas / bandannas .. Here
tell us the how-to ..


scientificseamstress.blogspot.com
Image
Yes, I know ..
.. I have a floral fixation
But no,
not want any therapy! Best
I
a necklace like this, then follow the how-to here and flowers that we will pa ' here ..

cally-cruze.blogspot.com Image
When you see the tutorial of here will not believe how easy and versatile how-to ..

jewelboxballerina.com
Image
What we wanted one like it?
Ah ..
For this is the address!

I bring a small wooden box over here, there and Juyá ..
I is very useful ..
But if the box at some point need an assistant ...
I think I am going to the Institute of here and I have an equal ..


Pa 'mi can be done a little more Larguita ..
We put a lining ..
Voila!
Habemus Summer Dress!
Here start graphs.

And we came ..
Friday at Last!
Touch!
to treat us well and the best the Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment