Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scalp Warts Googe Images

I ... I confess:



Today have joined together to this humble blogger in the business of ginning 'something personal' a group of friends ...

We have called Wednesday Confessional ...

may see in the left column to those who will exercise the expulsacion updating and personal situations.

@ s are widely welcomed anyone who wants to join the movement gossip either here in comments or ..

contact us and learn quickly peel in their Blogs!

Do not have a blog?
No matter you have a space here!

For starters, the photo are the Broccoli & Yo ..
I think I have had about 3-4 years and 5-6 years The
(because it is older than me!)

And he says .. .

grew up in a stable home, and it's stable I do not mean by the term emotional, but I can not complain, I thank the family that has touched me,
all we do something 'special and there are times that even space!

Well .. back to stability
of single and working memory we lived in 2 homes ..
Yes! Only Two
..
And in the same city!

Ah ...
But what about marriage? ♥
In a couple of months we acomplete 17 years married and in those years we have said
"Be you welcome to this new address"
9 times ...

And no more because we could not sell the house!
Since in this we have 5 years and had never lasted this long with the same zip code ..

Interestingly, it was a time I woke up at night and it was hard to recognize in that house was sleeping.
was no trauma, displacement was
☺ ..
There have been occasions the same direction has lasted only 6 months after the experience I have confirmed that there is no need to open all the boxes from moving to survive ..

Apart ...
Should we give him time to feel a little firm earth not?
work in the home area is given that the geographical rotation ..

Ozer
The next day was moving house and asked that even if you can call home ..

my philosophy of life here in transit has taught me that first move after that:

"Home is where we place our heart ♥ n"

And if there are stories ..
We have some friends who, after struggling a horror of getting home in the Midwest, the husband changes jobs.
come back to North ...
lasted for about 1 year of living almost on top of each other while building the new house and once installed in less than 6 months ...
Adios!
That changed again!

Well spoke the movie ..
are not alone! ☺
Ora 'if we say that as the broad avenues of Facebook ...
Me Gusta!
You And if you like ...
Here is the chart!


And if not in stock .. For
flowered brooch!
Here graphics ..

Funny, this morning talking with the brother Telesforo about your next change of car was telling me that I decided a while also must not take adherence to the cars much less at home!

And you, in such changes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment