Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nadine Jansen Ho Ho Ho

to see ... Pleasant Surprises


Pray if that ..
"I confess I know nothing confess "
gulp!

confessional Today is Wednesday, but well known" Net Day Planet "and the side of the hemisphere (I think it is the left) that gives me a little reasoning, this time I have rationed ..


Sip ...


Reasoning Rationed = "Pos" I confess?


And apart must be a confession suitable for the whole family as this blog is family time .. ♥



Bingo!
was kindled on the Left!

Here I go ...


- I like to read. I discovered that in the Amazon.com online store where we bought books (so help me the rebundancia ') could comment directly on each of the books read and exchange ideas from them, etc. ..


I started writing on the site cyber overcome shyness in order to capture in writing what he had read and because it is very nutritious to know the views of someone else on the subject. Since I started the blog this activity is quasi-forgotten and better talk it over here. I mean, it s out of us not? 8-)


- Second confession ..
Confiesome fan # 1 of the odd numbers ..
believe that even in the supermarket is applied .. Apples
5 or 7 .. anything from 4-6 ..
lemons .. any number, except where par ..


- Third Confession ..
I have half-shaft moved my favorite numbers ..


there I read about a book and dirijome more than ready for it ..


This delicious, I could not finish because it's actually a little sad, but again .. delicious.


The Solitude of Prime Numbers
Paolo Giordano

"In a first grade class that had studied Mattia between prime numbers there are some extra special .

Mathematicians are called twin primes, prime numbers are couples who are together, or rather, almost together, because between them there is always an even number that prevents truly touching.

Numbers like 11 and 13, 17 and 19, or 41 and 43. Mattia thought that Alice and he were well, two twin primes, lonely and lost, together but not really enough to touch. "

And so ...
Who does not love the odd?


What more could you want?
A model and several models ..
Here this chart ..

Sencillito and different ..
Here is the chart ..
worth noting that the instructions are in French, bring graphics ..
But if we weave with Russian and Japanese signs ..
little we can not do with it?


gradually without ever even get to spring, average day was yesterday and warm ... Almost
comes time to begin to assume the 40 º - 45 º Celsius ..

also confess that:
This Blog Winter ♥!


On the other side of the screen .. What
confess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment